sábado, 3 de julio de 2010

About write a blog.

Actually, this is my first experience writing a Blog, so this have been for me a total new way to express myself. I´m not going to lie to you, at first I was a little bit embarrassed about what you were going to read in the posts, also at first I didn´t understand very well how to use it. So I was confused, and I was forced in some way, to write in English. It was not easy, but while the weeks were passing I started get used to write in the blog. I acquired confidence and started to enjoy writing in English. I think that practicing my writing is helping me to improve my English in many ways, but essentially in my grammar.
I like very much English, I have been practicing since I was in the school, but with the years I started to forget many things. So I think that practicing my English here at the University, and now writing a blog is helping me to expands my vocabulary and use it correctly.
I think that write in the blog was a good way to improve my English because the professor gives you suggestions all weeks. Thing that becomes very important to correct your mistakes and learn through them. But I also think that is not enough to write a blog in English and it is not enough to receive corrections by professor either. I think that improve your English depends of others things, like motivation, practice, time and study.
Seriously, in one way I enjoyed to write every week in the blog, but in other way sometimes was a little boring and exhaustive because it requires a mental exercise that you are not used to do it every day. Maybe the numbers of the post were excessive considering that almost every week was an obligation to do this, and sometime that was an influence that makes my motivation decreased at the time I was in front of the computer.

1 comentario:

  1. GOOD JOB, PAULINA.

    NEVERTHELESS, YOU HAVE ONE POINT DISCOUNTED FROM THE TASK ITEM FOR YOUR TARDINESS.


    This is the marking criteria:

    TASK: 2
    LEXIS: 2.5
    GRAM: 2.5

    SCORE: 7 POINTS
    MARK: 5.5


    SEE YOU.

    PAULA

    ResponderEliminar